DC Blockchain Summit 2020 Venue Information
Georgetown University Rafik B. Hariri Building – Lohrfink Auditorium
37th and O Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20057
Directions to Georgetown McDonough School of Business
- From the Front Gates (also known as Healy Gates):
- Walk through the Front Gates and take the path to the left towards Lauinger Library and continue down the hill on the right of the Library.
- Take a right at the bottom of the hill and head towards Harbin Multipurpose field (the large football field in the middle of campus).
- Walk around Harbin on the left and when at the top of the hill, enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building (the large stone and glass building on your right).
- Once in the Hariri Building take the stairs or elevator to the second floor where the Lohrfink Auditorium is located.
2350 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20037
Call Marriott Reservations at +1-202-429-0100 on or before Feb.12, 2020 to reserve. Mention that you are part of the “Chamber of Digital Commerce” group.
1310 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007
Call Georgetown Inn Reservations at +1-202-333-8900 on or before February 11, 2020 to reserve. Mention that you are part of the “Chamber of Digital Commerce/DC Blockchain Summit 2020” group.
Bus & Metro Transportation
The G2 bus stops at the university main gates at 37th & O Streets, NW and connects to the Dupont Circle metro station (Red Line). Click here for the schedule and route map for the G2 bus.
The D6 bus stops at the entrance to Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and the north entrance of Georgetown University along Reservoir Road. The D6 also connects to the Dupont Circle and Farragut North metro stations (Red Line) as well as Farragut West (Blue, Orange, and Silver Lines) and Metro Center (Red, Blue, Orange and Silver Lines). Click here for the schedule and route map for the D6 bus.
Taxi & Car Service
- Instruct the driver to enter the Georgetown Campus through the Reservoir Road entrance. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007)
- Follow the entrance lane straight through to the Georgetown Conference Center. When looking at the Leavey Center garage, take a right hand turn.
- Proceed straight and take a left hand turn onto West Road after the first stop sign.
- The Rafik B. Hariri Building is the stone faced building located on your left hand side with Yates Fieldhouse on your right. There is a pull in for drop-off near the front of the building.
**There is a taxi stand outside the Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center. If arrival is by taxi to this location, walk past the hotel front desk and proceed through the Sports Hall of Fame. Exit through the first glass door on the right leading to an outdoor patio. Proceed across the patio to enter the Rafik B. Hariri Building. You will enter on the Hariri Building on the third floor.
Parking Rate: $5/hour or $25/day – Garage Accepts Cash Only
- Enter the Georgetown University Campus through the Canal Road entrance, located approximately 200 feet past the Exxon Mobil gas station. (The following address can be used with mapping software: 3607 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007.)
- As you travel up the hill, the parking garage will be on your right. Enter and park.
- Exit the garage through the “North” exit.
- Walk up the hill along the football field. The Rafik B. Hariri building is located directly past the field.
DC Blockchain Summit 2020
Join us for DC Blockchain Summit 2020!
Celebrating 5 Years of Blockchain Advocacy | March 11-12, 2020
Copyright 2020. Chamber of Digital Commerce. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.