DC Blockchain Summit 2020 Ticket Options
Dear DC Blockchain Summit 2020 Ticket Holders,
As you know, the DC Blockchain Summit 2020 was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
After weeks of planning we now invite you to join us for Parallel, our new virtual event series. The event is free to the public, please see below for additional details to register now.
In addition, we have now opened the refund process for Summit ticket holders. Please see below to submit a request today.
Again, we greatly appreciate your support of the Chamber of Digital Commerce and our events.
– Chamber of Digital Commerce Team
You may choose ONE of these four options:
- Donate the cost of your tickets to the Foundation of the Chamber of Digital Commerce which is fully tax-deductible. We will send you a receipt and your donation will help fund research and educational programs for the blockchain ecosystem. If you want to donate the cost of your tickets to the Foundation, you do not have to do anything. If we do not hear back from you by July 1, 2020, we will assume this is your choice.
- Exchange your ticket for a ticket to the Chamber’s 2021 conference.
- Receive a complimentary subscription to the Blockchain Policy Updates for a year, through June 2021. This is a benefit provided only to members of the Chamber that we are making available to you today. The Chamber’s policy team is constantly monitoring the legal and policy landscape. We provide weekly email newsletters with updates on key legal, regulatory and policy developments in the blockchain industry.
- Receive a refund for your tickets to DC Blockchain Summit 2020.
Join us for DC Blockchain Summit 2020!
Celebrating 5 Years of Blockchain Advocacy | March 11-12, 2020